GENDER: Female AGE RANGE: 18-25 ETHNICITY: Multi HAIR COLOR: Brown HEIGHT: 5 ft 6 in UNIONS: EMC
CHARACTER RANGE: Young Adult CHARACTER TYPE: Lead, Character VOCAL RANGE: Mezzo, Alto, Belter VOCAL TYPE: Musical Theatre, Pop/Rock SIGHT SINGING SKILLS: Moderate
(It’s like noun with an A) made her stage debut at the age of four at the Candlelight Pavilion Dinner Theatre and has barely left the stage since!
Allison is a graduate of the University of Southern California (USC) where she majored in Theatre and double minored in Musical Theatre and Marketing. She is a Musical Theater graduate from the Orange County School of the Arts where she performed with Susan Egan and Krysta Rodriguez. Last year she competed in LA’s Next Great Stage Star 2017, presented by Princess Cruises.
She can be heard on the cast recording of A Song For Christmas (2006, 2012), having originated roles in that and Class of ’90 by Erik Przytulski, as well as the Fashion Island Tree Lighting with Cathy Rigby (2008).
Allison became an Equity Membership Candidate as one of fifteen students in the Acting Apprentice program at Berkshire Theatre Group in Massachusetts. While there, she performed in A Little Night Music alongside Broadway actors including Kate Baldwin, Gregg Edelman, Penny Fuller, Graham Rowat and Phillipa Soo.
Regional: The Christians- Mark Taper Forum at Center Theatre Group; Two Gentleman of Verona (Lucetta)- Looseleaf Theatre Co.; A Little Night Music; A Connecticut Yankee (Evelyn) and Wonderful Town- Berkshire Theatre Group. Other favorites: How to Succeed… (Smitty); Nunsense (Leo/Dance Captain); Sister Act (Martin-of-Tours/Dance Captain) and ….Forum (Protean) with Southgate Productions; Singin’ in the Rain- Center Stage Dinner Theatre; …Charlie Brown (Lucy); Bye, Bye Birdie (Gloria Rasputin); Grand Hotel and The Most Happy Fella (dir. John Rubinstein).
She is pursuing a career as a professional actor be it on stage, TV, film, voice over, etc! Allison loves Turner Classic Movies, Escape Rooms and trying new things!
• Graduate, University of Southern California (USC)- Theatre major, Musical Theatre minor
• Graduate, Orange County High School of the Arts (OCSA) Music & Theater Conservatory, 6 years
• Tap: 10 years, Jazz: 4 years, Ballet: 3 years
• Select Instructors: Josh Carr, John DeMita, Danny Gurwin, Lisa Hamilton, Lynn Helding, Michael Keenan, Vicki Lewis, Hank Stratton, Anne Walsh.
• Vocal Range: F3 to A6. Vocal training in Musical Theatre, Jazz, Pop and Operetta
• Dialects: British (RP); Cockney; various New York and Southern regions
• Spanish: 5 years including advanced training. Awarded a biliteracy seal on diploma
• Instruments: 3 years of bass/snare drum training, 2 years of piano training
• Cast recordings: “A Song For Christmas”- 2006, 2012; Fashion Island Tree Lighting- 2008, 2009